Friday, January 11, 2013

Ultrasound Today

January 11, 2013

Woke up early at 7am to empty my bladder. Been waking up like every 2 hours to pee. That's the life of being pregnant. After emptying my bladder, starting to choose what clothes to wear. Urggg... it's hard when it's winter. You need layers of clothing and it makes me difficult to move, much more to breathe especially I am pregnant.

I am bit anxious, excited and praying all the time. I am worried about the result. It bothers me, the blood serum result. It makes me feel sad, sometimes hopeless and miserable just thinking about our Baby Briella. But trying to  keep up hope and trust in God.

At 7:35AM, starting preparing breakfast. Asked Tatay if he wanted something. And he wanted what I am having. Tatay was still sleeping.  He refused to wake up, up to the last minute. We ate breakfast and I started drinking the 3 8 oz. of water. Everything is up to date.

At 8:05Am, we're driving to Kaiser already. Found parking and walked towards the hospital. Locate the ultrasound area and registered. Called after 20 minutes of waiting and Tatay was allowed to come. No questions asked, no inquiry if I had followed the instructions. Kind of weird but, ohhh well.

The ultrasound technician, was chatty but very few about the baby. I was like...I wanted to know if our Baby Briela is doing fine. She pointed out the face, the cervix, the arms and legs and the face. Gave us 2 pictures of Baby Briella and that's it. Tatay asked her on how's the  baby doing. Is she normal. She just answered that, she's not the Doctor and that, the Doctor will be the one to tell us on our next prenatal. Hahay. But it seems, Baby Briella is okay. She moved around a lot.

Guess what. Another two pictures of Briella her. At, 29th week. Yes yes yes... She's really cute. I saw her nodding her head. And the technician checked again on the gender. And yes, she's indeed a girl. And a conservative one. Hehehehe. When the technician looked at her privates, she covered both of her hands over her cutie flower pie, and refused to remove them. Yeah. Right. The technician had the hard time, pushing her hands away. Ahehehe. Our very smart and cute Angel Briella.

Nanay and Tatay love you so much. Just hang in there. Let's pray to God, Baby. You'll  be just fine. Mwah.


No comments:

Post a Comment