Thursday, January 3, 2013

 At 11 weeks:
At 18 weeks:

During this ultrasound both Rene and I held our breath for what the Doctor had to say. We've been praying so hard for a favorable result and God grant us that plea. Thank you Lord. We are able to see our little angel. And indeed she's a beauty. The angel that God bestowed on us, the greatest gift of our lives.


28th weeks and counting...
Our Briella will be coming soon on March 2013. Can't wait to see her in person. We've been friends and in love even she's still inside me. Tatay give her, her name Briella. Tatay loves it right away. I think he saw it on one of those news during the new year. The most popular names in 2013.

Briella is so active inside. She kicks all the time. She's smart too. She knows when Tatay has arrived from work. And jumps like she wanted to run and hug her Tatay at once. When Tatay's hand is rubbing Nanay's tummy, she would kick it, like saying, I have the only right to own Nanay's tummy. She's actually a Tatay's girl. She seems like to call Tatay always to come and get near Nanay. Tatay is my craving actually. I want to hug and kiss him all the time. I want to get close...I mean...so close with him all the time.

Briella and I have come a long way. Briella started to grow inside my tummy when my conflict with her grandma had started. Briella and I slept in the car for 3 nights. Cried my heart out along the American River while I asked my husband that we will separate from his Mama. We spent one night on a motel just to avoid her grandma. Tatay is always with us all the time. Thank you Tatay ko.

I just can imagine Briella our little angel when she'll arrive on March. She'll be beautiful, healthy, normal and pretty. A very cooperative baby to her parents. According to my genetic blood test, she has a low percentage possibility of having down syndrome. I cried so hard upon hearing this. We did a 3D ultrasound and she turned our normal, healthy, active and beautiful. We opt out of the amniocentesis. Tatay was so adamant not to do it, for he knows in his heart, that it is totally not true. I opt out too, because, God give us Briella and I know that God will always be with us all the way.

This Christmas we bought her a rocker, because we're sure, she'll gonna love to be rocked while she go to sleep. We haven't opened it yet. We'll wait for her arrival to open it, so, she'll gonna see her present. He Aunt Michelle, gave her some baby clothes, all sooooooooooooo pretty and nice and would be perfect for her. Thank you Aunt Michelle and Uncle Donnie.

Ohhh how Tatay and Nanay can't wait to hold Briella in our loving arms. She's very much involved in our daily lives even right now because she's inside my tummy and we bring her wherever we go. And she keeps on kicking alot too. I've started counting her kick 3 days ago. And she's making it a challenge to count. Whatta girl, Briella.

Second ultrasound will be on the 11th of January. Hoping and praying everything will be alright with our little angel Briella. Tatay and Nanay love you sooo much.

No comments:

Post a Comment